September 16, 2010

Hi, I'm Samantha.  I am 20 years old.  I spent most of my life in St. Louis, MO and have spent the past two years as a student at Benedictine College in Atchison, KS.  I come from a small family:  Mom, Dad, me, and a four-year old brother.  I love to sew and knit in my free time and go on wild adventures in the pages of a good book.  It was through one of these books that I began my admiration (which later grew to a great devotion and love) for St. Therese of the Little Flower and her little way.  I was first drawn to the Sisters for their infectious joy and how much I felt comfortable, like I had been here all my life.  By my second visit, Alton felt like home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Samantha,
May St.Therese guide you on your path in deep loving prayers to Him through Mary.
You are remembered in prayers!

Anonymous said...

How happy I am for you!
You have heard the call of Jesus.
Many, many blessings to you as you follow the path before you!