September 15, 2010

Meet Ashley Vola

Hello, my name is Ashley Vola and I am 19 years old.  I am the youngest in my family and I have one older brother, Michael.  I lived with my Mom, Dad, and brother, Michael in Lake St. Louis, Missouri my whole life.  Some things I enjoy doing with family and friends include camping, hiking, playing cards, listening to music and reading.  I love being outside whenever I have the chance.  I felt very drawn to the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George through the Holy Spirit.  With the Sisters I found the deepest desires of my heart being satisfied in their peace and joy.  Mary's 'yes' of pure love helped me to give my yes to our Lord.

2 comments:

frater Nathanael Diek Nov. O.Cist said...

I am so happy that your community have so good vocations! I will pray for you! I know the FSMG from Germany. My aunt is also a FSMG.
Greetings,
Pax,
frater Nathanael Diek Nov.O.Cist

Anonymous said...

May peace and joy be yours, Miranda, as you follow your hearts desire!