September 15, 2015

Welcome Molly!

Oh…hello!  I didn’t see you there!  I’m glad you found this blog!  My name is Molly.  I have moved around my entire life, but just a few days ago, I found myself moving here from Iowa… home of the Quaker Oats!
            Before arriving here, I was a youth minister for middle and high school youth.  I also taught high school theology to the juniors.  Oh, what a fun time we had!
            Working with youth, I had a little free time before I entered, but the free time I had was filled with naps, watching college sports (Cheer Cheer for Ol’ Notre Dame, and my KU Jayhawks!).  I also enjoy being outside and I absolutely love a good joke!
            The charism of this community attracted me.  I have a great love for the Divine Mercy and St. Faustina.  Even more so, I was drawn here by Our Lady of Cuba and Our Lady of Aparecida (Our Lady of Brazil).  They sought me out during my year in the missions of Central America.  On my first visit to our Provincial House, I learned that this community has missions in both of those countries, and statues of both of these Marian images in the hallway by the chapel!
             For those of you reading this (yes, that means even you right now!), I have five simple words of advice:  Jesus, I trust in You!  Let Him lead you and love you!  Live the Faith!  Believe it.  It is real!

5 comments:

Hannah Konzen said...

From your Xavier family back in CR, it's good to finally here from you from the other side! We love you and miss you and are praying for you every day! Although Xavier will never be the same without you and we must learn to move on without you, Xavier wouldn't be what it is today without your impact. Praying for you and hope to come visit sometime for a retreat or something!

Señor Lage said...

We miss you Molly. You are in our thoughts and prayers always! Keep those sisters smiling! :-) Sr.

Nancy said...

Wishing you every blessing possible in your new life. Know that you are often in our thoughts and prayers. May Our Lady guide you to walking in perfect union with her Son.

Jacob Francois said...

I miss you Molly! We are always praying for you!
To The Top!
Jacob François

Nancy B said...

Sending you abundant prayers and blessings on this most special day, 8/2/2016.