Hello, my name is Ashley Vola and I am 19 years old. I am the youngest in my family and I have one older brother, Michael. I lived with my Mom, Dad, and brother, Michael in Lake St. Louis, Missouri my whole life. Some things I enjoy doing with family and friends include camping, hiking, playing cards, listening to music and reading. I love being outside whenever I have the chance. I felt very drawn to the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George through the Holy Spirit. With the Sisters I found the deepest desires of my heart being satisfied in their peace and joy. Mary's 'yes' of pure love helped me to give my yes to our Lord.
Our Veni Si Amas Spring Retreat held March 20-22nd was a weekend blessed with many graces! Please pray for the young women who came to seek God's will for their lives. As we celebrate the Feast of the Annunciation today, may they respond like Mary with complete surrender and a resounding 'yes' to follow the Lord wherever He leads. You can check out more pictures on our website !

Comments
Greetings,
Pax,
frater Nathanael Diek Nov.O.Cist